»

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fearless Fourteen


How sad that the first real book on my book blog is "Fearless Fourteen" by Janet Evanovich. All I can say in my own defense is that I started reading her series after I had Jocelyn and needed some easy reading. Easy reading I received, that's for sure. Aside from not stimulating my brain in the slightest, the series has brought me some much needed laughter.


This book is about Stephanie Plum. A broke girl who turns to bounty hunting so that she can earn some quick cash. She falls in love (with two men) and always catches the bad guy. Not by relying on her bounty hunting skills (or lack therof), instead on pure luck.


I'm not sure how many more books Ms. Evanovich can write in this series. Grandma Mazur was old when I read One for the Money. You can only imagine how old she is now. I can't even believe she's been kept alive for so long. I'm sure, however, I'll see this one through.

1 comments:

Side by Side said...

Books don't usually make me laugh...but this series had me busting up a few seperate times.

Makes you look crazy when reading a book. lol

Nice blog you have here. I look forward to seeing what you are reading in the future. :)

Vicki aka Side by Side